Enjoy a region steeped in history and agriculture from mountain top to valley bottom. Experience some of the most diverse agriculture in the nation as you pedal past hundreds of beautiful farms.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Blue Ridge area is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. You will encounter some sustained climbing along with rolling terrain. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Take a stroll over the James River on the Buchanan Swinging Bridge, a historic landmark
- Sit back and enjoy some live music, a glass of wine, and incredible mountain views at Blue Ridge Vineyard
- Pick your own Northern Highbush blueberries at Bee Berry Farm
- Treat yourself to delicious baked goods from the Bryant Orchards Farm Market
- Enjoy a meal at the River and Rail Restaurant
- Take in spectacular views riding or driving the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
GRAVEL & road options
Saturday May 15, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am GRAVEL Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am GRAVEL Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
10:30am Road Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes, including GRAVEL options