Stunning lake and mountain views, quaint villages, quiet meandering roads, fresh and fantastic local foods—this is Vermont, the heart of the small farm movement.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Champlain Islands region is largely flat, and our routes reflect this. There are a few steep kickers, but no sustained climbing on any routes.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Enjoy a tasting flight of award-winning wines at Snow Farm Vineyard while overlooking the vineyard and Lake Champlain
- Visit the Champlain Islands Farmers’ Market and bring home some delicious local flavors
- Pick apples and enjoy fresh cider donuts at Hackett’s Orchard
- Sample Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and all-natural CBD products at Sunset Lake Farm, one of Ben & Jerry’s preferred dairies
- Grab a pre-ride bagel at Wally’s Place, one of Vermont’s most famous breakfast establishments
- Enjoy a flight of locally brewed beer and learn about the intersection of community, agriculture and brewing at Kramer & Kin
- Ride past stunning views of Lake Champlain, New York’s Adirondack Mountains, and Vermont’s Green Mountains, in one the most beautiful archipelagos in the country
- Farm experiences subject to change based on availability and local regulations at the time of your Adventure
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Sunday July 18, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
10:30am Guided Bite Tour departs (25mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
All Tours $149.99 per person. First Class upgrade available. What’s included in your Guided Tour registration
Friday July 16 to Sunday July 18, 2021 - limited to 25 guests
July 16: Afternoon Warm-up Ride & exclusive Farm Dinner
July 17: 30mi Guided Bike Tour with exclusive route & farm experiences
July 18: Guided Bike Tour, choose your distance
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes