Explore everything Maryland’s Eastern Shore is famous for, including fantastic rural roads for cycling, endless farmland scenery, locally-sourced organic food, and of course crabs!
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Maryland Eastern Shore region has constantly rolling terrain, and our routes reflect this. You can expect to avoid steep gradients and sustained climbing in this destination.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Pedal past endless green pasture and stop in to meet the registered Jersey cows at St. Brigid’s Farm
- Fill a farm mason jar with a pick-your-own bouquet and sample today’s ice cream flavors at Lockbriar Farm
- Learn how Community Supported Agriculture benefits the farm and the consumer at Wallin Organic Farm
- Sip award winning wines at Crow Vineyard
- Reconnect with ancestral foods from the woodfired oven at the Eastern Shore Food Lab
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Sunday May 30, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
10:30am Guided Bite Tour departs (25mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
All Tours $149.99 per person. First Class upgrade available. What’s included in your Guided Tour registration
Saturday May 29 to Monday May 31, 2021 - limited to 25 guests
May 29: Afternoon Warm-up Ride & exclusive Farm Dinner
May 30: Guided Bike Tour, choose your distance
May 31: 30mi Guided Bike Tour with exclusive route & farm experiences
Sunday May 30, 2021 at 6pm
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes