Welcome to the Northeast Kingdom: where rolling hills, dirt roads, and woodland lakes meet majestic mountain views and the heart of the local movement.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Northeast Kingdom is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. You can expect rolling hills. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Enjoy a flight of some of the world’s most acclaimed craft beer at Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Take tea in the gardens at Perennial Pleasures Nursery
- Pick your own blueberries at Brown’s Beautiful Blueberries while you enjoy a view of Craftbsury Common
- Create a fairy garden, have a tea party, or shop local artisan crafts at Hillcrest Nursery
- Pick your own strawberries at the foot of the Green Mountains at Berry Creek Farm
GRAVEL GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday August 28, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am GRAVEL Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am GRAVEL Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes, including GRAVEL options