Enjoy a region steeped in history and agriculture from mountain top to valley bottom. Experience some of the most diverse agriculture in the nation as you pedal past hundreds of beautiful farms.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Adirondacks region is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Pick your own berries at Valley View Farm
- Pull up a stool at the farmstead inspired bar to enjoy a glass of Sutton family beer at the Farmstead Flatbread
- Meet the goats and enjoy a sample of semi-aged or washed rind cheese samples at Nettle Meadow Farm
- Pick apples and enjoy fresh cider donuts at Billy Bob's Orchard.
- Sample the finest milk in the state in ice cream or chocolate milk at Battenkill Creamery
- Fuel your ride with energy bites featuring local wildflower honey at Gorsky's Farm Market
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday July 24, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
10:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
GRAVEL GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday July 24, 2021 GRAVEL TOURS - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided GRAVEL Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided GRAVEL Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes, including GRAVEL options