Taste the bounty of both the land and the sea as you ride through Maine - where forest meets shore in rocky coastlines that echo the rugged determination of its farming community.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast. Learn more about how we accommodate different levels at our What’s a Small Group Bike Tour page.
This region of Maine has constantly rolling hills, and our routes reflect this. Our Tours are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if one proves too much for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, you can certainly get it here.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Get in a Maine state of mind with a mid-ride lobster roll from Wolfe's Neck Farm Cafe
- Relax with a mid-ride drink at Maine Beer Company
- Taste the organic difference while enjoying Replenova Farm crisp snacking vegetables
- Explore the unique Skyline Farm — a carriage and sleigh museum and working community farm
- Ride on a mixture of country and coastal Maine roads
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Sunday August 1, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
All Tours $149.99 per person. First Class upgrade available. What’s included in your Guided Tour registration
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes