Stunning mountain vistas, quaint villages, general stores, red barns, dairy cows - this is Vermont, the heart of the small farm movement.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
This area of central Vermont is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. Expect sustained climbs over mountain gaps. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Take in the spectacular world-renowned foliage views in the fall
- Challenge yourself over some of the Green Mountain’s infamous gaps
- Sample Vermont maple syrup at Mom & Pop’s World’s Best Vermont Maple Syrup
- Enjoy a flight of world-famous Vermont beer at Foley Brother’s Brewing
- Sample Cabot Cheese and meet the cows and the Kennett family at Liberty Hill Farm
- Pick your own berries at Sunshine Valley Berry Farm
FOLIAGE GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday September 25, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Foliage Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Foliage Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes, including GRAVEL options