Welcome to New Jersey’s rural farm country. Most associate agriculture with our nation’s heartland, but off the beaten path the Garden State is home to more than 10,000 farms covering nearly 1 million acres and is among the country’s leaders in many forms of agricultural production.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
Northern New Jersey farmland is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Visit the goats and enjoy some ice cream at Andersen Farm
- Learn the cows’ names at Back to the Future Farm and taste their jersey cream ice cream
- Taste the difference that locally grown, hand harvested hops make at Westtown Brew Works
- Taste the wine the winemakers drink at Ventimiglia Vineyard
- Pick your own apples or enjoy fresh cider donuts or apple pie at Pochuck Valley Farms Market
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday June 19, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
10:30am Guided Bite Tour departs (25mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes