Explore one of New England’s best kept secrets - the quiet country roads, covered bridges, quaint towns, and beautiful diverse farmland in Northeastern Connecticut, the Quiet Corner!
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
This region of Connecticut has constantly rolling hills, with some steep pitches, and our routes reflect this. Our Tours are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if one proves too much for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, you can certainly get it here.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Stroll the footpaths at the Connecticut Audubon Society Center at Pomfret
- Enjoy a scoop of homemade We-Li-Kit Ice Cream
- Choose a locally sourced treat from the Farm to Table Market
- Relax with a mid-ride drink at Taylor Brooke Winery
- Taste small-batch maple products at Bright Acres Farm Sugarhouse
- Ride on the quiet country roads of rural Connecticut
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
Saturday August 14 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
All Tours $149.99 per person. First Class upgrade available. What’s included in your Guided Tour registration
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes