Explore South Carolina’s true rural and agricultural nature as you pedal past boiled peanut stands and hundreds of farms that line the quiet country roads. The area is steeped in history, science, and delicious farm fresh food.
Our Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures are designed to accommodate all levels of bicyclists, from the beginner, to the avid enthusiast.
The Traveler’s Rest area is inherently hilly, and our routes reflect this. Our Adventures are about the food and the farms, not the killer course, so you can hitch a ride to the top of the hill if that’s best for you. And for those who like a challenge in between farms, this location is a great choice.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Meet the farmers, artisans, and bakers at the Traveler’s Rest Farmers Market
- Ride your bike to a great meal prepared with local ingredients at Swamp Rabit Café
- Sit back and enjoying a glass of wine on the terrace of Victoria Valley Vineyards
- Pick your own strawberries at Sandy Flat Berry Patch
- Experience the aroma and beauty of everything beeswax and honey at the Carolina Bee Company
GUIDED TOUR DEPARTURES
GRAVEL & road options
Sunday May 23, 2021 - limited to 25 guests per Tour
8:30am GRAVEL Guided Feast Tour departs (60mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
9:30am Road Guided Snack Tour departs (40mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
10:30am Road Guided Bite Tour departs (25mi, 3 farm experiences, & picnic lunch)
All Tours $149.99 per person. First Class upgrade available. What’s included in your Guided Tour registration
Saturday May 22, 2021 at 6pm
SELF GUIDED TOUR
Ride any day from May 1 to October 31. Choose from multiple distance options and routes, including GRAVEL options